- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Women and Financial Strategies
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- The SECURE Act
- Women on the Rise
- Lesser Known Provisions of the SECURE Act
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- A Look at Diversification
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best-Performing Asset Classes
- A Primer on Dividends
- How Stocks Work
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- Earnings for All Seasons
- The Anatomy of an Index
- The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
- How Financial Professionals Are Compensated
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- The Lowdown on Those Free Credit Scores
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- Data Thieves from Outer Space
- Year-End Charitable Gifting and You
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.